🌞 Hey come spend the summer at Poulette! 🌞
We are looking for some fresh faces who want to be one of our new Seasonal Team Members!
You can kick off the summer at either one of our 3 different locations – Møllegade, Broens Gadekøkken, and at our 3rd location at Pumpehuset- Byhaven.
As a Seasonal Team Member you'll be working in the kitchen frying up some of Copenhagen's best fried chicken & tofu! Your job duties include, but are not limited to, operating the POS and ordering systems, preparing sandwiches, sides, and other menu items, cleaning, and completing other assigned tasks.
Our Team Members are the backbone of Poulette and make us who we are.
- Greeting customers with a smile.
- Taking accurate food orders.
- Preparing all Poulette menu items.
- Working with other team members, shift leaders, and managers to meet target goals during your shift.
- Maintaining immaculate and hygienic production and service areas.
- Ensuring items are well stocked.
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush times.
- Assemble orders for takeaway or delivery depending on the type of order.
- Process large orders for events.
- Apply food safety policies set by management
Qualifications and Experience:
- No previous experience is required.
- Employment rights or permit that allows you to work in Denmark.
Key Skills Required:
- Effective communication skills.
- Approachable and friendly manner.
- Confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people
- Ability to maintain high energy levels while working both efficiently and productively.